Place of Work: Central London, near Blackfriars
Hours of work: Fixed term contract – 6 months (maternity cover)
Salary: £32000 per annum
Description of Role:
The company is a small but well funded tech startup, they are currently developing a revolutionary new product that is coming to market in Q4 2019.
As the Test Programme Manager you’ll be responsible for running internal (Alpha) and external (Beta) product testing trials to enable the company to gather feedback and further refine the user experience.
This will involve amongst other tasks:
- Helping Alpha testers get setup with their test devices
- Collecting feedback from Alpha testers and sharing this with the company
- Organising the recruitment of Beta testers for the Beta trial
- Helping Beta testers with setup of their test devices
- Engaging with Beta testers across the UK on a daily basis, providing technical support when necessary.
- Liaising with Beta testers and the company to further influence and improve product development:
- Sharing feedback results from the Beta testing programme
- Relaying information, requests and questions from the company back to the Beta testers.
The ideal candidate will be someone who:
- Is well organised and able to multitask, able to prioritise and adjust
- Has great communication and people skills
- Is technologically inclined
- Enjoys problem solving
- Is able to translate technical language into plain English
- Shows initiative and is not afraid to ask questions
- Is capable of working on their own as well as functioning well within a team
- Has some experience of managing or planning test trials
experience of managing or planning test trials